Believe it or not, it’s almost been a year since I did this blog and I guess it’s a good time than ever to do the blog again…so hear goes…
LADIES AND GENTS…
A-TRAIN RANT 9.0 (OH YEAH, STARTING WHERE I LEFT OFF)
- Man, it sucks to be Derrick Rose, he can’t catch a break if it didn’t hurt him. The Chicago Bulls star is out for the season again with another major knee injury. He’ll never be the same explosive guy again, and if he does return he needs to change his game real quick.
- Mizzou is 10-1, they are not overrated…as a matter of fact that weren’t supposed to be there in the first place. Mizzou beat up teams that were beat down…SO WHAT! THAT’S WHAT YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO DO! To those experts that said they weren’t going anywhere, your eyes have been opened. THANK YOU!
- The St. Louis Rams had a great win this past week against the Chicago Bears (man Chicago fans got it bad, real bad), BUT the NFL has horrible officiating…WHERE ARE THE REPLACEMENT REFS? To one Jerome Boger, you better be glad that one of those Rams coaches didn’t break your neck after that God-awful terrible call against Michael Brockers that was a clear hit and not a penalty…Use your eyes and what others see. WOW!
- Over the past week, the St. Louis Cardinals dealt former World Series MVP and hometown guy David Freese over to the Angels for two outfielders. Thanks Freese for 2011, and again thank you for two terrible postseasons thereafter. Not only that, the Cardinals really got in to the fun by adding former Detroit Tigers shortstop Jhonny Peralta. Peralta signed a 4-year, $52 million deal with the club. So management went out and got another cheater, does that sum it up correctly? Then general manager John Mozeliak goes and says he’s not the “moral police.” I understand it’s a business but damn, I guess cheaters do prosper in society’s eyes. SHEESH!
- EA Sports NHL 14 maybe on to something…they have predicted (SERIOUSLY) that the St. Louis Blues will win the Stanley Cup this year. So far (as of this post) they are 2nd in the Central Division with a 16-3-3 (Wins, Losses, Ties) record. So far, so good! GO BLUES!
- Last night’s Survivor Series was the worst WWE pay-per-view I’ve seen in a long time. Catch my new show “Beyond The Ropes” and the panel and I will go into greater detail. Link will be posted on this site.
A-TRAIN RANT IS BACK AND THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME…WE HOPE.