After putting it off for a month, my after the season/offseason rant begins…
- I’m glad the San Antonio Spurs beat the sleeves off the Miami Heat.
- LeBron James will NOT be the greatest of all-time but one of the best …so forget that LeBron stans.
- Speaking of LeBron, should NOT go to Cleveland. Why go back to the team that wants nothing to do with you (at least from the owner’s point of view), now all of a sudden wants to welcome him with open arms. That’s backwards. It seems like he wants to right a wrong and this is indicator where you politely decline. Best places for him is Miami (yeah just going back), Los Angeles (Clippers) or Philly. I’m sorry Laker fans, he shouldn’t go there. He’ll play second fiddle to Kobe.
- Chris Bosh is not a $24 million/year guy. Houston will have a whole drama on their hands if he goes there.
- San Antonio has been the smartest franchise in the NBA since 2000.
- Carmelo Anthony should not go to Chicago OR Miami. Period.
- In addition, wherever ‘Melo goes, he won’t win a championship.
Short and sweet this time. More to come. Hopefully. In the meantime, more LeBron and Carmelo talk will take over your TV screens and radio signals. Enjoy, to those that can handle it.