It’s not really the 20th edition of the “Rant,” I’ve done a lot of special rants for this blog as well. So there is more but this is my regular rant and I’ve done 20 of them. May not mean much to you but it means something to me. I’ve been able to break out and do this. So ladies and gentlemen…the 20th…A-TRAIN RANT!
- We may have seen the last of Stephen A. Smith on ESPN. It’s a shame too. Plus it goes to show you that we can’t speak our minds.
- The NFL will only protect the stars…if a bench player done this, he’s gone automatically.
- Women in media are not happy with the NFL.
- With that previous statement, Roger Goodell is officially the worst commissioner in sports.
- As a Bulls fan, I’m scared for Derrick Rose. Plus he needs to shut up and just play basketball.
- The Cardinals, Tigers and Athletics are the winners of the July 31st trade deadline.
- Dustin Johnson needs help.
- The NFL season is just around the corner.
- Shoutout to Aeneas Williams, well deserved member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Also to the other inductees going in on Saturday.
- Who do you get when they holdout, get no new deal, return to camp and still not get a new deal: Marshawn Lynch. (UPDATE: He finally got a bump in pay)
- This is why people don’t watch baseball…the game is watered down.
- Dallas Cowboys continue to be the laughingstock of the NFL.
- Brady Quinn knows when to say, “I’m done.” Tim Tebow does not.
- Damn shame there will not be an EA college football game this season.
- The San Antonio Spurs will be back in the Finals next season.