Happy New Year one and all, it’s time for the 1st rant of 2015…
- Stuart Scott is Mr. SportsCenter, I can care less what you think. Not being biased either.
- Pau Gasol is a blessing to Chicago. Thank you Jim Buss.
- Jimmy Butler is not only an All-Star, he’s playing like an MVP.
- Stephen Curry is amazing…maybe he should be the MVP.
- I dislike Steve Kerr still; that Warriors team will forever be Mark Jackson’s.
- The Atlanta Hawks will not go to the Eastern Conference Finals this season. I don’t give a damn how good they’re doing right now.
- Stan Kroenke gave the NFL the finger and was straight gangster with it.
- The Cleveland Cavaliers added two cancers to the team after trading one of them (Dion Waiters traded, received J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert)
- There’s no need for a committee for the College Football Playoff, just call it the BCS College Football Playoff and let the computers decide.
- Oregon will win the national championship; screw you Buckeye fans.
- I’m cheering for the Cowboys this weekend…just like you…I can’t believe it either.
- I’m not watching hockey until March/April…that’s when the real fun begins just like the NBA.
- I feel sorry for Marvin Lewis and Jim Caldwell…only of these men will get the short end of the stick.
- So when does baseball season start?
- Dirk Nowitzki is better than Larry Bird. (Became 7th all-time leading scorer in NBA history)
- “Cool as the other side of the pillow.”
- “I ain’t gone say nothing, but that ain’t right.”
- Rich Eisen is awesome. Never forget your colleague and friend. Classy move.
- Shoutout to every sports team that honored Stuart Scott.
MORE TO COME…I THINK. STAY TUNED.
Follow the Train @thealaneii
Facebook: N The Zone Sports