What’s good! After a wild weekend of fun, excitement and atrociousness. I want to start this “END OF THE WEEKEND” rant with a little fun and excitement, yet reality. Then I’ll give a piece of my mind to a certain Cardinals player.
- The St. Louis Rams have a great defense, I applaud Jeff Fisher for his defensive scheme, 9 sacks said a lot against Arizona QB Kevin Kolb on Thursday night. Hope Mr. Kolb found his teeth after that game.
- Now while the Rams have shown promise to getting over .500 for the first time since ’06, they still haven’t won a road game yet. Convince me, then I’ll yell, “We going to the Super Bowl this season!” I should make a bet.
- To the Atlanta Braves fans (at Turner Field)…if you want to throw things on the field, throw them at your own damn team! Their defense was THE reason they lost that “one-game playoff.” Either way it went, that “infield-fly” rule wasn’t going to save the season.
- Speaking of the Braves, Chipper Jones played his final game as a MLB player. Funny thing was he knew the Braves were going to lose to that game…WEEKS BEFORE the playoff game. Damn fine way to go out on the bottom!
- This year’s baseball playoffs are PURE CRAPOLA! And I stand on that. Even if the Cardinals win it all again, this format to the playoffs is a piece of sh**.
- Bud Selig loves to ruin the game of baseball. That’s all from that.
- Cam Newton is starting to understand what a sophomore slump really is…at least I think so. Losing to the Seahawks shows you that..(CLEARS THROAT) THE NFC WEST IS THE BEST! Everybody else, just get over it.
- Looks like my prediction about Alabama beating the tar off Mizzou by at least 35 is really coming into play. I might watch just to see what happens. Mr. Pinkel, you have one more year left. **WAVES**
- Hey Green Bay Packer fans…the Rams are better than your team.
- RGIII…how does it feel to be knocked on your ass at home. I told you that you were going to get it. Welcome to the NFL.
- Long live Chuck Pagano!!!
- 3 teams in the SEC are in the Top 5…waiting on the hatred once again from fans outside of the S.E.C.
- If Miguel Cabrera doesn’t win the AL MVP in a landslide, all the voters should give up their voting rights…to the fans.
- After all of this, I have to talk about the St. Louis Cardinals. **Sighs** First off, congrats for getting to the Division Series.
- Finally…MATT HOLLIDAY SUCKS, HE’S NOT CLUTCH AND HE NEVER WILL BE! Cardinals paid this ridiculous idiot of a player over $126 million, and got completely suckered by Scott Boras. Yeah, he hit a home run in the Wild Card game…the Wild Card game. Yet, when the chips are down, he plays just like he has played previously…horrible. Oh, everybody else played like crap from the 7th inning on in this series against the Nationals but I want to focus on the $126 million DOUCHE. For those that don’t remember, this is the same guy who couldn’t play a Game 7 in last year’s World Series, because he was “hurt.” Now for a guy that is 6’4″, 230 lbs, and has received hitting advice from (get this) Mark McGwire. He should be the best damn player on this team, he should be driving in runs like Miguel Cabrera did. He mustered 102 runs batted in this season, which is great, but you and I know he’s much better than this. So you telling me, the fans can’t get the guy who batted .340, hit 36 home runs, and drove in 137 runs back in 2007??? The fans can’t get it. Yet, some imbeciles want to say he’s clutch. You wouldn’t know that truth if it slapped you in the face. Now let’s go back to all of those fans that said, “Oh, we don’t need Albert Pujols anymore.” AND “Let him rot in Anaheim.” AND my personal favorite, “F*** Pujols.” They could sure use that in the lineup right now especially after the man who has taken his spot in the lineup is supposed to be…that guy. What a joke. Yet, I’m cheering for him. Thanks for suckering me, Matt. You are doing a tremendous job.
- When is hockey coming on again?
I’m done. More to come soon.
Thoughts? Concerns? Ideas are welcome. Please reply below.
The A-Train…aka The Mad Redbird