Kicking off your weekend with this edition of The A-Train Rant…
- What the hell, Roger? WHAT THE HELL? 2 game suspension for an athlete beating his wife? But you can suspend a player for smoking marijuana and keep another from playing for 2 seasons because of dog-fighting. That’s why the NFL offices are so screwed up.
- Michelle Beadle wants to beat down Stephen A. Smith. She may have used her words but she sounds like she wants to use her fists.
- Someone help Sam Ponder…I see what she was trying to do but she got annihilated on social media.
- I feel bad for Tony Dungy, he spoke his mind then took back what he said. It’s like we can’t say anything about issues period before being scrutinized. Then again, he helped the person previously described in Statement 1.
- Kevin Love will be a Cleveland Cavalier. Regardless of what other “sources” or reports say. Chicago is giving up a lot to get him with. I can let go that Love won’t be a Bull. HE’S GOT TO BE EXCITED THAT HIS NAME IS MENTIONED EVERY DAY NOW.
- Despite losing 2 games to a 4th place AL East team, the Cardinals still has Milwaukee’s number and they will still collapse.
- NFL season is just around the corner. Can’t wait for fantasy football.
- Oakland A’s should be in the World Series this year. It’s a true “Moneyball” team again.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard will never win a championship as teammates. I’m being nice.
- Crazy as it seems, the Washington Wizards will be one of the scariest teams to face in the Eastern Conference. People will talk about Chicago and Cleveland but watch out for D.C.
- Big ups to “The Front Page” radio show for allowing me to come on board and talk sports. Catch them every day from 12pm-3pm CST on KFNS 590 AM.
- Shoutout to the St. Louis Surge and their owner Khalia Collier…women’s professional basketball in St. Louis. Yep, it’s real. Check it here.
Have a great weekend.
More to come.