It’s been such a long time since I have ranted that I might just do a HUGE rant for this one! But let’s go!
This rant is sponsored by…
- Congratulations to the San Francisco Giants winning their 2nd championship in 3 years. How sad it was for Miguel Cabrera who has just recently suffered the Carlos Beltran Syndrome. The Carlos Beltran Syndrome was made in 2006 after Beltran struck out in the 2006 NLCS freezing on a called third strike that ended that series. When you get frozen on a third strike to end a World Series…everything that was done that season almost meant nothing. Sorry Mr. Triple Crown.
- Pablo Sandoval isn’t in the same league as Albert Pujols, Babe Ruth and Reggie Jackson. But what he did in Game 1 was better than all 3. And I hate that. That’s just the homer in me.
- St. Louis Rams fans should be satisfied about the 3-5 record, forget what happened against New England in London. Yeah they gave up a couple of games and should have a winning record…but remember these are the Rams.
- Steven Jackson should be traded…time to give up the golden goose. YEAH I SAID IT. Tired of defending this dude.
- Sam Bradford finally has an offensive coordinator that will be back next season. Just need to work on the…offense.
- Jerry Jones needs to give up his job as general manager of Dallas. Tony Romo needs to give up his starting job as quarterback. Does the name Marc Bulger ring a bell? Jason Garrett needs to just be an offensive coordinator.
- Atlanta Falcons are 7-0. Guess what? BIG DEAL. Win a game in the playoffs, then you can celebrate. While you sitting there saying that I’m a hater. Let me put some truth in your minds. Last two playoff games the Falcons played, they lost to the Super Bowl winner. Having one of the first round byes doesn’t get a team to the Super Bowl…teams that constantly play get you there. Don’t believe me…ask the last two champions.
- If Lance Armstrong is banned from cycling, Barry Bonds, Alex Rodriguez, Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa need to be banned from baseball.
- Stephen A. Smith did not say the N-word…meaning he’ll keep his job on First Take.
- Cari Champion is the sexiest sportscaster on TV. Find me one better. And I’ll disagree with you.
- No hockey, sorry fans. You got the hardwood or the gridiron. Suck it up.
Well so much for the huge rant…might do another one this week. Stay tuned. Some NBA is in store…The Association coming soon.